"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Frosty Tea on Tuesday

Not my tea, did you get excited about a new type of tea?   It's very frosty outside, but beautiful   :)

I was in a hurry, so unfortunately my little snowblower handle got in the photo, but isn't the frost amazing!


This next one is the top of my car  :)  lovely pattern.


Happy Valentines Day everyone, drop in and I'll make you a heart muffin  :) 
Hope you all have a LOVEly day!

The book I'm looking at this morning is one of my Christmas gifts, it's fun to read and the recipes are great~~I love to keep it handy when I'm making my grocery list! 



My card for the Crafts and Me Challenge this week.  We were to make a card with a new or 'new to us' image.  This beautiful digi image is Autumn. 

 I'll be back later this week with two NEW images that I just got.  I love all their digis, but they have some beautiful stamps and lots of other goodies too.


A closer image so you can see the silver Stickles sparkling on her wings.

And my new project this week is a purse....it's in the works, should be done tomorrow and I'll post a photo for you.


Thanks for dropping by and please hop over to Kimmies site for a list of all the bloggers visiting today, they'd love to see you  :)   http://artinredwagons.blogspot.com/  

Have a lovely day, where ever you may be  :)


8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. The frost does make pretty patterns doesn't it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm simply THRILLED I made it here on Tuesday this week, because I wanted to wish you a very happy Valentine's Day and happy Tea Tuesday, too. Of course, I would never turn down one of those heart muffins.

    I had to laugh at the title of that book. And I can't possibly imagine making a purse in ONE DAY. It would take me a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wish I could just run up and have a muffin with you.. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the purse.. Yes lovely but cold out today.. The sun is shining though and that makes it nice..Take Care and enjoy your day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen frost in forever. Pretty pictures. Stay cozy and have a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. your frost pictures are so pretty :)
    Happy Valentine's Day .... it looks like a good day to stay indoors and PLAY! Cute fairy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, Nancy . . . your Autumn image looks magnificent in her blue gown on this wonderful card. Love those sparkly wings!!! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's Use a New Image challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to have found you through Kimmie and Tea on Tuesday's and thanks for your lovely comment... really really like the shape of your tea cup... scrolled back up to look at it twice... I want one shaped like that now... have a great day...Trace xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your frosty tea is so lovely Nancy...and your completed bag is gorgeous...you are a Lady with many talents!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete